إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-12-2010, 01:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

First of all, I am not saying that it is me who will downgrade my forum back to VB3. Most of my staff members are okay with VB4, especially after the first good-looking custom style has been made.

However, seeing this many customers frustrated with the fact that their blogs and project tools cannot be used in VB4 anymore, I do believe it is necessary for VBulletin to provide a downgrader at least for now so that they can reuse the products they purchased just a few months ago again. Another issue is that most forum admins do NOT know how to use the stylevar system yet, and making a style will usually take days or even weeks. The styles used in my forum had been rather bad and members were quitting the forum until very recently, when an extraordinarily skillful assistant admin figured out how to make a VB4 style...

I am sure the future of VB4 is promising, but for now most forum users may have to stick to VB3 for obvious reason. There are countless of forum admins who mistakenly upgraded their forum to VB4 without thinking the possible risks, and I believe it would be better for VB to provide an option for them to downgrade. Just my thought though, and I try to make this sound peaceful and acceptable. Please, consider.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة