إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-07-2010, 06:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,
I'm wondering if someone can help us out here.

We currently run a busy VBB 3.8 board but are looking to upgrade to V4

As part of this, we are interested in using the Blog feature, but I'm not certain if it will work in the way that we would like. From what I've read, it seems that it should be possible, but I can't find any examples of sites where people have got this up and running in the fashion we're after.

What we're aiming to achieve is:

For a selected group of users (approx 1,000) to be able to have their own extended/enhanced profile page. We would like these extended profile/blog pages to contain:

A blog title (usually this will be the user's real name)
A larger profile picture
A predefined / preformatted set of information which each user will populate. This will typically contain their achievements - specs of their equipment - sponsors - etc
A photo gallery where the user can upload a set number of pictures
Possibly the ability to embed a video or 2?
A basic blog/chat function where the user can post brief updates and other members can comment. We're not looking for a fully featured article-publishing type of blog here, just something simple.
The ability to identify and link to the profiles of team members, friends & buddies.

We would like this page to be self moderated and administered by the user.

I appreciate that some of this requirement willl need to be fulfilled by some custom template work rather than just by clicking a few buttons and selecting options. Would someone be able to identify which of the features I've posted above are built in as default to vbb4.0 publishing suite, which need a bit of clever template work and which if any are not possible or would be very difficult to achieve.

Thanks in advance,

James
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات