إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-28-2010, 10:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

The thing is I use my home computer with a 32 inch lcd tv and have the screen set at 800x 640 I think not high resolution. so when i looked at the screen and even screen shot i had saved it said 402 patch it was supposed to say 402 patch level 4,

after I upgraded, I couldnt tell if I had completed the upgrade correctly. so i opened a ticked.

They responded, and so I sent them an email back to their query. and had included a screenshot showing them what the deal was.

Well i didnt know they couldnt see the screen shot and so i was downtown at the time and had my laptop, so i opened it and made a new screen shot and sent it. well they couldnt see it because they dont accept email attachments thru support.

So i real fast posted it to VB.org and sent a link to show them what was what. but when i looked at what i just posted to vb.org it said 402.patch level 4. just like it was supposed too.

so i was like what the heck, any way long story short It had upgraded right but because of my screen size It didnt show me the added patch level4. so if you have this problem its your screen size . LOL thanks lynn for the support, maybe this will save someone opening a ticket for this problem

need a screen size of 1000 or more to see if the whole patch info in admincp
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة