إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-24-2010, 10:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I can't seem to grasp the concept behind 'sections' for the CMS or how they're applied - could someone either me point me to an article which explains it in plain English, or take a few moments to explain it for me? It seems to be just categorizing of information (e.g. car articles, biker articles, sports article - with subcategories of car makes, bike makes and then different types of sports) - but if it is only a way of categorizing, then why do we have categories and sections?

Also, when I did my first test with vb4, I was able to post replies to articles - since wiping and reimporting the ability has vanished and I cannot locate in the ACP where I enable reply functionality. When I'm writing the article, I select the option to allow replies - but that doesn't seem to work.

Finally, I'm curious whether the default forum for CMS replies can be replicated so as to allow different categories of posts to be replied to. e.g. I might post in the 1st CMSrepliesforum an article about red cars. People who reply would all have their replies posted to 1st CMS repliesforum. I later may do an article about blue bikes, but I'd like for anyone who replies to have their posts sent to the 2nd CMS repliesforum (if possible).
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة