إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رؤية التمساح في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الثعابين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: دور شركة تنظيم حفلات في إحياء الأحداث الاجتماعية والترفيهية المميزة (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: 100% Organic Cotton Baby Wipes – 60 Pcs (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: تصميم واجهات خارجية ثري دي | إضفاء الأبعاد والجاذبية على المباني (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: أناقة خلّابة | اكتشفي افضل اشكال عبايات خليجية في الكويت (آخر رد :konouz2017)       :: قص شعر بالمنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قطع العشب في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: النساء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: صبابين ومباشرين قهوه ومباشرات في جدة 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-24-2010, 07:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have a reseller account with HostGator. I have an agreement with who I'm going through that they pay my monthly fee, but can resell my space(with max parameters set in place). Good deal in the beginning from what I thought. What I'm dealing with now are database errors from time to time(way more often than I can stomach) because of too many open connections and I sense that my website is slowly becoming slower and slower in performance as time goes on. I find out this morning that there are a total of 28 domains on my account and 45-50 is the cap. Stupid me, I should have written into the contract a lower cap amount when we wrote it up. But I had no idea.

My vB forums has roughly 60-80+ users that log on per day and as AWstats says, I have on average of 1.2-1.5mil hits a month whatever that means. Average 15gb of bandwidth used per month with a high of 24gb and just under 2gb total disk spaced currently used. If you need more stats, let me know! Of course I expect my forums to grow, so I also need to factor in some room for growth but still at a very reasonable $$ rate. I can't continue the way things are going, so I need some opinions from all of you on what I should do. Who I'm going through, they recommend me going to a dedicated server. Which I personally think is BS because I don't feel that the size of my site and the traffic I'm getting even warrants that, but heck if I know. Does it???

What are my options.....what should I do?
Go back to my domain ONLY being on my reseller acct?
Dump Host Gator and go with someone else?
Go to a different hosting acct with Host Gator?
Anything else I may have missed?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة