إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم اني انخطبت وانا عزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: القدم في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم سقوط سن واحد سفلي في اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الزواج للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم دورة المياه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: شركة سنت الفندقية (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحمل في المنام للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-23-2010, 08:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

OK, I am now starting to get messages from members saying something is wrong with the site. Mt traffic has dropped of the map and now I am very concerned!! Here are three PM's sent to me this morning. Now I am wondering how many members are going to not do take the time to do this but instead just leave!!

Quote:
hi there...I don't know if you are aware of the "jumping" this site is doing...I sent a PM to Salar, but got no response..it seems strange that when I come on line, the pages seems to flicker every few seconds..hope I gave you a 'heads up' on this..

Quote:
Rick
Just a note on the problems of yesterday, I noticed in the sturgeon group that when Mike( leaseman ) posted a new thread.
Definition of a sturgeon rodeo

His origanal post was superseded by catchinmorefishes post which was posted after but went in number 1 slot. the time stamp was ahead of Mikes as well but he definitely was posted 2nd.

Lynn also had the same thing happen to her around the same day but I deleted her post that went ahead of the 1st post.
Hope it helps.
Gord :cheers:

Quote:
Sorry to keep bugging you Rick but I cant be the only one having these problems. I tried to send a Pm and this is what comes up. (it was my FIRST and ONLY pm and this is what it gave me)
The following errors occurred with your submission

• This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between sending private messages. Please try again in 15811 seconds.
So I logged out and logged in again and tried it again - and it still did exactly the same thing.
anyways I think there is a problem somewhere??? At one point today I went to go into a thread and it told me I didnt have permission - it was like it logged me out = it wasnt like I walked away for 1/2 an hour and came back - I was sitting here reading and moving to a different thread a second or 2 after? anyways - you dont have to get back to me cause I know your busy - but I just think somethings not right? Kinda wierd cause Its never done this before the last couple of days (meaning yesterday and today) ???

then I tried to Send THIS message and it says I am not logged in? Frusterating!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة