إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته (آخر رد :anoodsultan)       :: السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته (آخر رد :anoodsultan)       :: البول والبراز في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الحمام في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير أكل الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير أكل الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تجربتي مع واقي الشمس من سيباميد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أفضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالقاهرة (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: رؤية الحرامية في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تفطير صائم (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-18-2010, 02:48 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello,

I am currently at the de-bugging stage of our CSS driven (using additional.css) style - I have come across an issue with our IE7 compatibility.

Our style currently specifies the background of .popupbody of the 'Notifications' dropdown in the 'Top Links' section by using the following additional CSS;

Code:
.nonotifications div.popupbody {
background: url(/background/black50transparent.png);
border: none;
}
However, in IE7 it does not pick this up and seems to revert to just '.popupbody {'. Using the 'vbulletin-ie.css' I can change the background color or background image of '.popupbody {' and it carries across to IE7 succesfully, however when I try to specify it further (I do not want this background to cover all popupbody's) it does not work.

For example I have tried specifying;

Code:
.toplinks .popupbody {

.nonotifications .popupbody {

.nonotifications div.popupbody {
Could you please explain to me how to specifiy the .popupbody for IE7 as described above?

This is one of our few remaining bugs before going live with VB4 and it is becoming increasingly frustrating as we purchased our new VB4 license in the pre-sale and are still yet to update our site.

Thank you in advance for your help and guidance - I look forward to reading any replies.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة