إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير الأحلام حول النار في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي وصبابين قهوه ارقام قهوجيات في جدة 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير حلم الرضاعة للمتزوجة لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أبواب الألمنيوم الخارجية في مصر من الوسولوشن حلّ مثالي للأناقة والأمان (آخر رد :احمد عبدالخالق 15)       :: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم اكل البيض المسلوق (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الدفن في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مزايا تخزين الاثاث بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-12-2010, 12:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

This weekend, I plan to upgrade the forum software of the site I work for, but there's a catch: At some point in time (about two months ago), the files for our current version of vBulletin 3.8.4 got all screwed up. I won't go into any theories about how/why/etc. Every file failed a verification check, and to fix it, I had to copy over all the old files with a fresh copy of 3.8.4 files. That fixed the forum about 90% of way.

Since then, we've had some odd issues, and no resolutions. We're upgrading to 4.0 to not only hopefully resolve our current issues, but also to leverage the new features specifically available in the SUITE. Here is my question:

Just to make sure that the issues we're experiencing now don't even remotely get carried over, will I be able to just delete all 3.8.4 files (keeping the database as is, of course), and uploading the new 4.0 files and perform an update at that point, or will that screw things up? Are there files from 3.8.4 that the upgrade script for 4.0 look for while doing the upgrade? I want to delete all files pertaining to 3.8.4 because I don't even want to risk bringing over any problems we're currently having. If problems are present after our upgrade, I want to be able to eliminate any pre-existing issues as a possible culprit.

I hope my questions makes sense. Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة