إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم رجل يلاحقني للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الفأر للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الأحذية الشرقية: الأناقة في مناسباتك الرسمية وإطلالتك اليومية (آخر رد :raqm1)       :: طرق التخلص من رائحة الحوض الكريهة (آخر رد :سالي خالد)       :: كيف تحافظ على أثاثك أثناء نقله؟ (آخر رد :سالي خالد)       :: اكل اللحم في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: عود مروكي: جوهرة التراث العطري (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: من جربت لبان الذكر للحامل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيفية تسليك مجاري المطبخ بطرق سهلة (آخر رد :شيماءحمدي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-11-2010, 05:19 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

In the Name of Allah , the Most Beneficent, Most Merciful

Is the Roman Catholic Church the whore of Babylon
How to refute the claim that Bible Prophecy Reveals Next And Last Pope Will Be A Devil Impersonating John Paul II

Prophecy of the Century | Next & Last Pope (Part 1

Prophecy of the Century | Next & Last Pope (Part 2

more Videos on this site "World's Last Chance".... start from video one until the end
http://www.worldslastchance.com/wlc-videos/english/latest.html

----------------------------------------

Is this Pope John Paul II waving from beyond the grave

Burned into the memory: The image that appeared in the bonfire
Tending his flock: Pope John Paul II at an audience in 2001 (right

This fiery figure is being hailed as Pope John Paul II making an appearance beyond the grave

The image, said by believers to show the Holy Father with his right hand raised in blessing, was spotted during a ceremony in Poland to mark the second anniversary of his death

You can see the image of a person in the flames and I think it is the servant of God, Pope John Paul II

The bonfire was lit during a service at Beskid Zywiecki, close to John Paul's birthplace at Katowice, southern Poland, on April 2 - the second anniversary of his death

Hundreds had attended the ceremony. Gregorz Lukasik, the Polish man who took the photographs, said: "It was only afterwards when I got home and looked at the pictures that I realised I had something

-
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة