إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-11-2010, 01:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I did an import with impEx from SMF 1.1.11 (even if impEx says it only supports version 1.9 of SMF), and almost everything was successful.. I just got a few problems.

- The old forum allowed [spoiler=spoilername]. vBulletin doesn't, so all the spoilers made like that don't work anymore. How can I fix that?

- Most importantly, the list of the members created BEFORE the import isn't shown. If I go to the Member List page, only users created after the import are shown.

- You can't leave visitor messages in profiles of users which are made BEFORE the import (and were imported from the old forum). If you make a new user through the existing vBulletin board, you can leave Visitor Messages on that profile.

- User titles weren't imported. I don't know if they were supposed to be imported or not.

- Missing threads (some forums are missing MANY threads; even if a forum says "50 threads", it only has 5 or so)

Okay, I correct myself: it's not that almost everything was succesful. ALMOST NOTHING was.

Only good thing is, the imported threads' posts are all there. The only things missing are some threads, not the posts in them.

Please, someone help me!!

P.s.: I followed all the impEx istructions and read the HOW-TO thread.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة