إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-26-2010, 11:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm pretty new to PHPWebSite, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. I have a site mostly developed and am now working on adjusting security.

In testing the ability to post blog entries, I am getting really confused with the process of adding images. Here is what I THINK I am seeing so far. Could someone please verify, or correct me, on each point?

When creating a blog entry...
- In the text editor, the file cabinet button does not allow uploading of images, and does not enforce the file cabinet mod restrictions, so images can be used from any folder.
- In the text editor, the Insert/Edit Image button does allow uploading of an image to be stored on the site, but sends it to the /images directory, completely ignoring the file cabinet storage design.
- Outside the text editor, the big picture of document, media, and camera with the edit file below it, links to the File Cabinet, and DOES enforce the file cabinet module restrictions, but does NOT allow uploading.

So what I think I am seeing is that there is no way to allow a user to upload an image in the process of writing a blog entry that puts the image in a location that conforms to the File Cabinet module restriction design. Am I really correct in this?

I'm hoping I just have something messed up in permissions somewhere that is hiding an upload button in the file cabinet screens in the Blog posting screen. I sure can't figure out what it would be though.

Any thoughts anyone?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة