إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-22-2010, 11:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've got 3 issues with my site after installing 4.0.2 (2 of them existed ever since the upgrade to 4.0).

First, the new issue:
If anyone goes to www.furiousbros.com they will get the login screen instead of our front page/CMS. I've checked the permissions settings for CMS as well as CMS comments and EVERYONE should be able to see it. But they can't. See attachment fb1.

Second, an issue I was waiting for 4.0.2 to fix:
If you are logged in and using IE6 and look at the home page of the CMS the articles are chopped off. It's as if the screen is too wide for the monitor, only there's no scroll bar to see what is cut off. This only occurs in IE 6 - IE 7,8, Firefox, Safari etc all work fine. I know IE6 is a bad browser and believe me if I had any choice I wouldn't be using nor would I want to support it. It just so happens I do a lot of work on my site at work, and at work, I am forced to use IE 6 (despite my many many pleas to the IT group to stop the madness). However it's just not for me, a lot of our target audience are the type that just uses whatever browser comes with their computer, and they also aren't the type that upgrades often so this means there a lot of them still on IE 6. See attachment fb2.

Thing is, vb.com's home page CMS looks just fine in IE 6, so I'm thinking that there is something I'm doing wrong. Any ideas?

Last problem though is something I've noticed on vb.com using IE 6, and maybe this belongs in the bug tracker instead, but here it is for what it's worth:
In Blog or CMS comments, the avatar of who is making the comment just barely cuts off a bit of the first letter from the first word of the comment. After that it's fine, or if the comment uses a quote it's fine, but if they just start typing and post what they typed the first letter of the first word is cut off a bit. Again, shouldn't be a big issue to complain about, but it is slightly annoying. But this probably goes in the bug tracker because I see this issue on vb.com as well. See attachment vb.

Issue 3, tbh, I can live with, the first two I'd really like to see fixed, especially since they aren't issues on vb.com...which means it's an issue on my site.
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة