إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: التسجيل في الضمان المطور: خطوة بسيطة نحو مستقبل آمن (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: دراسة جدوى حناء: استثمار مربح في عالم الزراعة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-22-2010, 12:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Our upgrade actually went quite smoothly, we are happy. To change a lot of the hard links to our posts we use the query command in PHPMYADMIN - what a handy feature that is!

Anyhoo, running into a couple of errors we don't know how to fix.

One is this - as you can see by the picture it is a broken link. We have fixed all links we know how to do, ran update queries, yet this link is still pointing to the OLD forums:

OLD image properties: http://mysite.com/forums/images/icons/icon4.gif
NEW image properties should read: http://mysite.com/images/icons/icon4.gif

When I did a search on our database the only place that that first URL is found is in the DATASTORE table in the ICONCACHE field (I think those are the correct terms) - my partner is afraid to change that in the database because it's a CACHE field and fears that it will mess things up. Can I just go ahead and use the edit in MYPHPADMIN to correct the path and then that should be fixed?

Here is my 2nd issue:

I posted in a post, added a smile by using the bbcode and not physically inserting it using the smilie buttons (which I do all the time) - it doesn't show up in the post, but when I hit the "quick edit" it shows up. Now how weird is that? Looking it up in IE instead of FIREFOX it gives me the little red box - and again it's pointing to the OLD forums.

WHERE can I fix this? Is it a CACHE issue? If so, where can I clear the cache? Or will it hurt it if I clear it in the ICON CACHE field in the database?

ETA-I just did a search in the database for that 2nd issue - that string is found in the SMILIECACHE field of DATASTORE.
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة