إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم رجل يلاحقني للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الفأر للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الأحذية الشرقية: الأناقة في مناسباتك الرسمية وإطلالتك اليومية (آخر رد :raqm1)       :: طرق التخلص من رائحة الحوض الكريهة (آخر رد :سالي خالد)       :: كيف تحافظ على أثاثك أثناء نقله؟ (آخر رد :سالي خالد)       :: اكل اللحم في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: عود مروكي: جوهرة التراث العطري (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: من جربت لبان الذكر للحامل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيفية تسليك مجاري المطبخ بطرق سهلة (آخر رد :شيماءحمدي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-19-2010, 07:50 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm currently testing the vB4 CMS on one of my less trafficed sites. I'm noticing even when stripped all the widgets and ads, it still fails to validate WC3. I then checked vBulletin's sample CMS data and it came back with 134 errors.

With WordPress, the WYSWYG appears to create very clean HTML code with standard
tags, ability to drop OBJECT code, etc. Overall, it works great. With the vB4 CMS, the resulting code doesn't have any of this, I just notice plenty of
  1. Should vB4 CMS be validating?
  2. When can we expect it to happen? It is Gold and we are on the second bug fix.
  3. How does the on page code compare to WordPress. Are there any advantages, disadvantages to having this code vs the resulting page code of WordPress?
I used Impex and scrubbing all my content. Anything with
tags requires me to go in and remove all the HTML. Is there another way that I'm missing? This site has 200 content pages, so it's doable. If I move other sites, I cannot imagine doing this for thousands of pages.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة