إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رؤية البنت في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما تفسير بيض الدجاج في المنام؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حلمت أني متزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: اللون الوردي في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما تفسير حلم سقوط الناب؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم العنب الأخضر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم طفل معاق جسديا (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم طفل معاق جسديا (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: منتجع وان علمين الساحل الشمالي عامر جروب (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما تفسير حلم طبخ الدجاج؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-18-2010, 08:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I've decided to setup a 4.0.2 test forum off of a canonical name on my server so we can work out the 4.0.2 bugs before upgrading the production site.

I have tried EVERYTHING I can think of and I can't seem to get a successful login to the test site, but it simply does not work. It thanks me for logging in, and drops me right back to the login prompt. This happens on both the frontend and the admincp.

In the config.php, I altered the prefix from bb to beta

I have tried every combination of cookiedomain and path that I can think of.

Current state:

Main site is www.domain.com
Cookiedomain is set to .domain.com
Cookiepath is set to /

This works.

Test site is beta.domain.com
Cookiedomain is set to .beta.domain.com
Cookiepath is set to /beta4/

This does not work. I have tried all the combination I can think of on the test site (setting them to NULL, setting them to the same as the production site) and nothing seems to work.

I am clearing all the cookies related to both sites in the browser between tests, and nothing seems to let me login to the test site.

Does anyone have the CORRECT settings for this?

Server is running:
Server Version: Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat)
Database: 5.1.39
PHP: 5.3.0
Production Site: 4.0.1
Test Site: 4.0.2
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة