إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: المواد العطرية من الأراضي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تفسير حلم اكل البيض المسلوق (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: الدفن في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مزايا تخزين الاثاث بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: ارخص شركة تخزين اثاث بالقطيف (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: طرق تخزين العفش بالاحساء (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تعليم التجويد (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-16-2010, 12:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,

The navbar_tab_background stylvar is completely messed up.

I am trying to have a single image as the bacground for all of my navbar tabs. This can happen with the navbar_tab_bacground stylevar, but it causes errors. I think the main issue is that it not only uses the image for the background of the tab, but also for the background of the navbar itself.

Please observe the attached images:
Attachment 42824
No repeat of image, tab image properly displays behind buttons, but extra tab is thrown in (Right aligned) by CSS in background of navbar

Attachment 42825
No repeat of image, tab image properly displays behind buttons, but extra tab is thrown in (Center aligned) by CSS in background of navbar

Attachment 42823
No repeat of image, tab image properly displays behind buttons, but extra tab is thrown in (left aligned) by CSS in background of navbar

Attachment 42826
Color of background NOT set to transparent and to green.

Attachment 42827
stylevar of above

Attachment 42828
Image of numberline to show individual button instances vs background image all controlled by same field

Attachment 42829
Logged in with a background NOT set to transparent. (Glass button is selected, controlled by navbar_tab_selected stylevar) Green shows up in login area?!
Currently I'm using the first image (right align with transparent background... so I have that extra image showing up partially behind the search bar).

I'm not sure how long this bug will take to get fixed (I will report it in the bug tracker), however... I'd like to go live with my site and need to find a way to shut off that repeat of the image used in the navbar background and keep it only, as it should be, to the background of the buttons.

(Also, on a side note... Can anyone tell me IF it is possible to replace the button TEXT with some .png images so I can have little logotype over the button glass? Thanks!)
Attached Images
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة