إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير حلم صبغ الشعر اشقر للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الولادة بتوأم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ضياع العباءة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: استكشاف الرفاهية والفخامة: مميزات مشروع كمبوند في ليفلز الشيخ زايد الجديدة (آخر رد :shaimaamohamed)       :: رؤية الحرامية في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير حلم الخطوبة للعزباء من شخص مجهول (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي جدة قهوجيات صبابات 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: عدم اهتمام شخص بك في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-03-2010, 06:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I recently copied and pasted a full article (pictures and all) using the WYSIWYG Editor and every thing appears, links are there, photos except that the spaces and line breaks are all wrong. There's breaks for new paragraphs and there's added spaces between images.

For example below is just something copied and pasted randomly. The spaces between images are more and the actual spaces between paragraphs in the article aren't there (here's the link back to the original : http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Injured Freeney still hopes to play in Super Bowl

9 hours, 30 minutes ago

MIAMI (AP)—Colts defensive end Dwight Freeney(notes) still hopes to play in the Super Bowl despite a torn ligament in his right ankle.
“Hopefully, towards the end of the week it starts to get better,” Freeney said at Tuesday’s media day. “The decision will come later on in the week. It’s kind of early now.”
Related Video
Freeney injury impact Freeney injury impact

Comparing coaches Comparing QBs Talking Miami
More NFL Videos

An All-Pro player, Freeney wore a pair of flip-flops to the morning session. His injured ankle was unwrapped.
“Very discouraging” was how he described his inability to practice for Sunday’s NFL title game against the New Orleans Saints.

“The competitor in me says they’ll never stop me from being on the field,” he said with a laugh before adding: “There’s some pain there definitely, with throwing everything at it, all types of techniques, to find the best thing to get this thing as good as possible. You name it, I’ve probably done it.”
Freeney injured the ankle in the AFC championship game against the New York Jets and said the chances of working out later this week weren’t good.
He’s the only starter on either team who might miss the game because of injury.
Freeney said he’s enlisted the help of chiropractors, slept in an oxygen chamber, used ice, regular therapy and anything else team doctors prescribed, to try to get the ankle to heal.
Despite everything, his teammates still believe Freeney will be on the field Sunday.
Defensive lineman Raheem Brock(notes), who would replace Freeney in the lineup, took it a step further.
“I think he’ll be back and playing third downs. And I think he’ll be effective, until I see something different,” Brock said.
Freeney, the former league sacks champ, led the Colts with 13 1/2 sacks and is considered the team’s defensive leader.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة