إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-28-2010, 09:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

<div>Hello ,
I Have a Reseller Account on With a Hosting Company .I Was running Two Websites There

1 : Website A And Website B

My Website A Was Hosting My VB 3.7.3 PL1 Script And Also The Database .Then I Migrated My Script To Website B And Was Still using Database On Website A [ Ideally They Are On Same Server As I Have A Reseller Account And Both Of Then Are Hosted In Reseller Account ] .I Could Not Migrate The Database From Website A To B Myself And Told My hosting Company To Do It .They did That And Gave Me a Message

Number of tables and records in both old and new database is same. That means transfer of database has been successful.

Please note that, size of database shown in cpanel may not be exact, it is always approx. You can go ahead, and make changes in config.php file of vbulletin and make your vbulletin forum active.

Kindly get back to us if you need further assistance.

Once They did It I Modified My config.php file And Started Using the New Database .I Cannot Find Any Issues Myself .But I Got 2 Database Errors On 26th And 6 Today .Can Some Vetran suggest What The Issue .

On 26th I Got a Error " This Error Never Came Back "

"
Database error in vBulletin 3.7.3:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT event.eventid, event.title, recurring, recuroption, dateline_from, dateline_to, IF (dateline_to = 0, 1, 0) AS singleday,
dateline_from AS dateline_from_user, dateline_to AS dateline_to_user, utc, dst, event.calendarid,
subscribeevent.userid, subscribeevent.lastreminder, subscribeevent.subscribeeventid, subscribeevent.reminder,
user.email, user.languageid, user.usergroupid, user.username, user.timezoneoffset, IF(user.options & 128, 1, 0) AS dstonoff,
calendar.title AS calendar_title
FROM event AS event
INNER JOIN subscribeevent AS subscribeevent ON (subscribeevent.eventid = event.eventid)
INNER JOIN user AS user ON (user.userid = subscribeevent.userid)
LEFT JOIN calendar AS calendar ON (event.calendarid = calendar.calendarid)
WHERE ((dateline_to >= 1264284773 AND dateline_from < 1264716773) OR (dateline_to = 0 AND dateline_from >= 1264284773 AND dateline_from
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة