إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-28-2010, 12:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Greetings.

I posted this over @ vBulletin.org but Lynne suggested I ask the question here.

I am looking at creating a product and wanted to leverage the attachment system that's already built into vBulletin 4.0. It looks like there's a "vbattach" package that I should be able to use in the "packages/vbattach/" directory.

Before I start digging into the code I was curious if anyone has done something similar or has any insight into the best approach to this. Since 4.0 just came out, I haven't seen much as far as documentation or best practices for development. I want to make sure I don't do anything that is unsupported or will break with future releases.

For example, I noticed in the attachment table, there is a "contenttypeid" field. The "contenttype" table currently has 19 records of the various types of content in vBulletin. Post, SocialGroup, Album, BlogEntry & Article all have the canattach bit set to 1. Can I add my own content type and not worry about a conflicting contenttypeid when vBulletin extends the types of content in the out-of-the-box system?

TIA.

--Ed
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة