إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-23-2010, 04:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm interested in having a new domain for my forums. Basically I want to change the name of my site.

Currently I have a domain on godaddy.com which redirects to my current forum site's domain.

What I'd like to do is move that domain from godaddy to my current host, then move all the files from the forum's current domain to that new domain.

My domain host said I could change the DNS Nameservers at godaddy, to point to my forum. But I don't understand this. Does this mean that the new domain will just basically act like a domain forward redirect? I'm not interested in that. I want to have the site completely under the new domain, so it will be exactly as it is now, but just a different domain.

With the domain it is currently on, I will have that forward to the new domain so people who are familiar with the current domain will be redirected and still get to the new domain.

Does anyone have a hosting account with godaddy? Should I just open a hosting account with godaddy and then move all my files over there, or does it make more sense for me to move my godaddy domain to my current host so they can just transfer the files to the new domain on their servers?

Please give me advice and insight. All greatly appreciated. Thanks.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة