إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شيخ روحاني في السعوديه 00491634511222 (آخر رد :ابو جابر30)       :: تفسير حلم تغطية الوجه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: مركز صيانة بلاك اند ديكر في القاهرة: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمة منتجاتك (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: حفل الزواج في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: استعادة إشراقة شاشاتك: خدمات صيانة شاشات عالية الجودة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: قهوجي قهوة قهوجي جده صبابين القهوه بافضل الاسعار 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: صبابين قهوه في جده مباشرين و مباشرات 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: كسر البيض في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الفرشة (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-13-2010, 08:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

What's with all this lightbox-to-edit something that's going on?

It's unecessary and doesn't allow me to easily open 2 pages to edit at once. I, like a lot of people, often middle click things to edit so they open in a new tab, but this can't be done with the current widget manager.

Also, when you create a widget, you're displayed with 2 inputs, one for the title and one the widget description (arguably unnecessary), then to actually put stuff in the widget I'm taken to the list of widgets and have to hit the configure link, so every widget has both an "edit" and "configure" links, which for one is misleading. It's either "edit" for info that's completely pointless, or configure for a tiny pop-up to edit the stuff that actually matters - php/html content and the template used. Two different areas to edit the same thing is very inefficient.

Everything needs to be editing on one static page, with the expandable textareas like on templates. I find myself editing the php/html widgets in my own editor and having to copy + paste them in everytime as the tiny little textbox is big enough.

You can tell these admincp lightboxes are half-done as they no styling whatsoever, let alone something that matches the rest of the admincp.

Humourously, (and predicatably) people are having javascript errors with the lightboxes:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ts-in-Admin-CP

Javascript beautification (i use that term loosely in our example) is supposed to enhance user input, not replace it.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة