إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: اهم الاماكن السياحية في باتومي السياحة في جورجيا (آخر رد :emad100)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: متجر بي راقى لبيع اللوحات الجدارية (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: شركة تنظيف مكيفات بالدمام (آخر رد :العنود جابر)       :: شركة تركيب كاميرات مراقبة بينبع (آخر رد :rwnaa_1)       :: المنصات عبر الإنترنت من التقنيات المبتكرة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: برامج الحفظ عبر الإنترنت المرونة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: تطبيق كليك كاش click cash (آخر رد :جاسم الماهر)       :: متجر ساكورا للهدايا: تمتع بتجربة تسوق استثنائية (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل لعالم الاستثمار (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-09-2010, 02:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello... this is a nice story that we can learn from

A young lady was waiting for her flight in the boarding room of a big airport
As she would need to wait many hours, she decided to buy a book to spend her time. she also bought a packet of cookies
She sat down in an armchair in the VIP room of the airport, to rest and read in peace. beside her where the packet of cookies lay, a man sat down in the next seat, opend his magazine and started reading

When she took out the first cookie, the man took one also

she felt irritated but said nothings. she just thought: What a nerve! if i would punch him for daring

For each cookie she took, the man took one too. this was infuriating her but she didn't want to cause a scene
When only one cookie remained, she thought: Ah...what this abusive man do now
Then, the man, taking the last cookie, divided it into half, giving her one half
Ah !! That was too much ! she was much too ongry now
In a huff, she took her book, her things and stormed to the boarding place. when she sat down in her seat, inside the plane, she looked to take her eyeglasses, and , to her surprise, her packet of cookies was there, Untouched, Unopened

she felt so ashamed !! she realized that she was wrong.... she had forgotten that her cookies were kept in her purse
The man had divided his cookies with her, without feeling angered or bitter... while she had been very angry, thinking that she was dividing her cookies with him

And now there was no chance to explain herself... nor to apologize

THE MORAL OF THE STORY..... ARE
There are 4 things that you cannot recover

The stone........ after the throw
The word......... after it's said
The occasion..... after the loss
The time.......... after it's gone

HELLO there nice person
Did anyone ever tell you just hoe special you are
Did anyone ever till you how important you make others feel
Did anyone ever till you just how much the like you

Well, my friend today i am telling you