إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-08-2010, 11:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I don't know if this is the right place to post this. But, I've posted it twice on the forums with no response either time. Can't the VB staff at least respond once and say, 'yeah, got it"?

Below is a list of problems with 4.0 -- which I like, btw.

The problems are such that we can't use the new forums but must use the old 3.8.x version to quell the complaits of our users.
  1. In hybrid mode in old 3.8.x there was a window with a scroll bar that allowed the users to scroll through the threaded posts in the upper portion of the screen. The person clicked on a thread and it displayed below. In 4.0 that window with a scroll bar is gone. Instead, it shows the entire threaded area -- making large threads very difficult to use. I've gone through every control I can fine in the ACP, but have not been able to find anyway to display the scroll window as it did in the old forums.
  2. Threaded mode not working for the majority of posters and different browsers. When you click on a post in a thread to read, it automatically takes you to back to the original post. Will not permit viewing of the posts in the thread.
  3. Hybrid mode, not working, if you click on a post in the thread above, simply takes you to the original posts.
    1. One person offered this: "I have discovered a way for me to continue to use the hybrid mode for viewing threads. At least, this works with the tabbed IE browsers. Right-click on the post you want to view in the tree, and then select open in new tab from the popup menu. The new tab pops up on the correct post."

these top three are the most important for now. Can someone from VB at least respond here and acknowledge that its at least been read?
  4. Posters were being logged out automatically every time they went to post to a different thread.
  5. Moderators cannot moderate alerts, the posts are sent in alert to mod email and mod forum but when the mod clicks on a post, it takes them to the original post in the threads instead of the post in question. Mods having to scroll through 100 or more posts, looking for rule violations from the alerts. Very annoying.
  6. Receiving emails saying that the forums are not permitting registration. Some users claim they fill in all the information then when trying to login, system does not recognize their registration or password.
  7. Access marks for certain user groups resetting. Put a user group to read only then system put them into moderation mode.

Post Edited, adding two more issues:
  8. From a poster: "Trouble with reply box: When I want to respond to a post, I click the "reply with quote" button and up comes a quick reply box. I type into it but have problems because the scroll bar on the right moves by itself. I may have more to say but the works keep moving so the last line I want to add to disappears. Why does this bar and consequently the words move by themselves? "
  9. From an Admin: "Editing posts, will not permit save of an edit unless I go to advanced mode."
    12/29/09, Post Edited, adding two more issues:
  10. From a poster: "In Linear Mode, when the thread grows to the point that I maked more than one page you can't navigate to newer posts on the thread. The only way that I have found to view these new posts is the go into Linear Mode and then select "View Unread".
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة