إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رؤية صعود الدرج في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيف تفسر حلم الرجل المتزوج بالاستعداد للزواج؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الثعبان الكوبرا في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي جده صبابين قهوه قهوجيين 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير أحلام المطر عند ابن شيرين في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تداول الأسهم (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: أهمية التداول والأسهم: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ولي العهد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير الأحلام حول النار في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي وصبابين قهوه ارقام قهوجيات في جدة 0552137702 (آخر رد :ksa ads)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 01-01-2010, 10:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

i have a series of questions all around the CMS part, and since there is limited documentation i have to bring them here..

1.) Sections names in navebar. I have created new sections, but non of them appear in the navbar list of sections. I have tried permissions and stuff but it doesn't seem to make them appear in the list.

2.) what content is shown on home page. Where do i define what sections content is shown on the home page and in what order. right now i have a default content list, with 2 default articles at the top (per the layout) we took 2 posts from the forums and made articles from them. they appear at the very bottom of the home page. why not the top?
and if i wanted content from only 1 section to be on the home page how do i do that. For example.. this maybe a travel discount site.. and i only want articles out special offers we found to show on the home page.. all other articles should be published just not show on the home page. how do i do that?

3.) choosing layout for sections. I have seen the layout manager and understand how to create and change layouts, what i cant seem to find is what links the section to the layout. when your in the section manager the only thing thats close to that his "content columns" but those names doesn't match up with the names of the defined layouts (that i can see).
Maybe i dont understand the difference in layouts and content columns.

4.) This is more of a feature request, but when listing sections, the last column have numbers.. for example.. one is a number of content items in that section. I think those numbers should be links that will give you a filtered list. So lets say i have a section i want to change/delete and it has 3 content items.. i should be able to click the "3" and get those 3 lists so i can move them to a section allowing me to delete the section in question
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
CMS Sections & Categories محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-06-2010 08:00 PM
CMS Sections vs Categories محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-03-2010 04:11 AM
CMS Sections and categories محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-14-2010 09:40 AM
CMS Wiget categories display categories of other sections محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-30-2009 06:36 PM
CMS Content listeing can use more useful in sections or categories. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-18-2009 08:10 PM

الساعة الآن 06:04 PM