إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-23-2009, 09:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have a few questions about style problems I've been unable to find answers to:
  • My forum is a dark-themed forum (think the inverse of the default). How do I change the default text color to white? I got mostly everything changed to dark and most fonts changed to white* but when I type text into an input box (e.g. new reply/thread) it's black.
  • What's the variables for the background/text color for the descriptions of parent forums on the main page (e.g. if the "vBulletin 4" parent forum had a description shown on the main page)
  • What are the variables for the background colors / text colors of announcements in the forum display?
  • What is the variable for the link color for threads in the thread view?
  • What is the variable for the links at the bottom of posts for "reply*" "reply w/ quote*" etc?
  • Where are the variables for the quick reply box colors?
Thanks!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Questions about the new Style Manager محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-27-2010 12:40 AM
Forum couple of questions about login boxes and moving the style selector محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-09-2010 02:00 PM
Forum couple of questions about login boxes and moving the style selector محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-09-2010 01:50 PM
Forum Changing Header Style Font Colour plus other questions etc محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-17-2010 01:10 PM
Forum Style Variable Specific Questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-29-2009 11:30 PM

الساعة الآن 09:42 AM