إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: شركة سنت الفندقية (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحمل في المنام للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم منزل جديد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المحكمة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: البريعصي في الحلم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: منتجات ams على ويلنس سوق: تجربة تسوق فريدة تضمن لك الجودة والتنوع (آخر رد :نادية معلم)       :: قهوجي ومباشر ضيافة في جدة مباشرات قهوه 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-23-2009, 11:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

This is really starting to get to me.

For the last couple of days I have been trying to work on a style and keep hitting roadblocks and its really pissing me off.

I go to a stylevar for example - doc_backgroundColor and change the color* it shows in the preview* save it* and it never shows on the style.

Thought it may have been a problem with the upgrade from 3.8 to 4. gold so redid everything and reinstalled* etc. Still have the same problem.

Tried all day today following Dans pdf on how to skin a style in 10 steps. All the steps he shows I try but they dont save.

Now saw the patch 1 out tonight so thought great* lets do it as an upgrade so uploaded everything and ran the upgrade just incase again there may have been a problem during the upgrade process. No problems everything worked. Except still have the stylevar problems.

Installed a Xmas style made for 4.0 gold* and basically all I see is the standard default style and colors except for the statusicons that came with the style and the logo that also came with the style works* they are displayed correctly. But the style has a background image in the header area and also has a background image down both sides of the style.

So I go exploring and check first the header_background and there I see the proper style image and information* it shows all in the preview but obvioulsy doesn't save or something else is screwed and stopping it from showing..

Same with the navbar_background* the doc_backgroundColor* the blockhead_background* the body_background and I am sure I missed a couple. Every one of these shows the proper color or image for the style I am trying to install* again the preview display shows everything* yet nothing is getting saved. All I am stuck with is the fugly default style.

I have added my problems to the bug report and I see a couple more members are having the same problem I am having. i have also seen others mention this problem right back to the betas. Is there anyone that can look at this problem that may come up with a solution? Also when you click save and it says its saved* exactly where and what is being saved? Maybe some permissions are not set right but I do not know where to look.

First all I wanted to do was play around and learn how to work on some styles for 4.0 gold* now I cant even install a completed style and have it display properly. Arggghhhhh.

Sorry for my vent but its just frustrating when you use a product you love for years and then all types of cproblems start to pop up and stop making it fun.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Which Stylevars variable do I change? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-22-2010 06:40 PM
vB4 How to change text color in stylevars? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-24-2010 02:30 AM
[vB4] where can I change alt1 in Stylevars محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-20-2010 02:50 AM
CMS where can I change alt1 in Stylevars محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-20-2010 02:00 AM
Forum what are the stylevars for category & forum title backgrounds etc.? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-30-2010 02:50 AM

الساعة الآن 03:05 AM