إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسيرحلم رائحة الفم الكريهة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما هو تفسير حلم العصفورالميت؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية العنب الأحمر في المنام للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: النسر في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما هو تفسير رؤية الصرصور الأسود في المنام؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قتل الوزغة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أفضل شامبو لعلاج القشرة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: مين جربت الليزرالكربوني للكلف؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: بارك يارد 6 اكتوبر (آخر رد :aqaraty)       :: تفسير حلم الدكتور (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 12-19-2009, 03:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I'm going to buy 3 licenses in the next days* but i have a few questions

1) Let's say i am already using a nulled version of vBulletin on the 3 websites. Am i allowed to keep my nulled version if i buy a legal licenses or will i have to use vBulletin's official files ? (which is a lot more trouble considering i would have to rebuild everything from scratch)

2) If i understand correctly* to get the feature of member's blogs (each members are allowed to post blogs in their profile) i have to order the vBulletin Publishing Suite ?

3) Three licenses are sold at 555$US. That's 185$ each instead of 195$ each* but let's say i want to replace one of the 3 licenses by a Publishing Suite* is it possible to buy two licenses at 185$ each and a Publishing Suite license for 235$ ?

4) Let's say one of my forum is using a old version of vBulletin. Since this forum would have a lot of ennemies* i would have obviously removed the "powered by vbulletin" notice so the ennemies of the forum aren't able to google a sql injection code in a few seconds and hack my forum.... Can i get in trouble for doing that?
It was VERY hard for us to find all the money to buy 3 legal licenses and we had to ask our members to help us. If we did it* it's only because we don't want to start over from scratch. But if i am forced to put a copyright notice that could lead to the hacking of my forum i'm going to have to upgrade* and that would mean losing the custom mods i spent countless nights to make* losing my custom template* everything. That's days and days of work... If we're forced to start over it would be cheaper to look for a free alternative like phpBB or SMF....

We really can't afford to spend one more dollar on this and of course don't want our forum to get hacked* neither do we want to start over because we need to upgrade..... Like i said it was very hard for us to raise this money* our members are very poor and this is a non-profit website (we already lose money paying server costs)

Is there a solution for peoples in my situation ?

Thanks
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Some questions befiore buying vbulletin محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-24-2010 02:20 AM
Considering buying - A few questions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-18-2010 12:30 AM
Thinking of buying vBulletin...Got some questions! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-19-2009 07:51 AM
Thinking of buying vBulletin...Got some questions! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-19-2009 03:00 AM
few questions before buying محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-02-2009 03:50 AM

الساعة الآن 02:05 PM