إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم الطعن بالسكين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: التداول والأسهم: دليل شامل (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: ما هي الأسهم؟ (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: توكيل ata: الجودة والاحترافية في خدمات الصيانة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: افضل شركة وساطة (آخر رد :doaa nile7)       :: صيانة تورنيدو مصر: الجودة والاعتمادية في خدمة العملاء (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: كورس تحسين محركات البحث (seo) للمبتدئين (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: جهاز كشف الذهب الألماني فالك الصقر (آخر رد :بندر عسيري)       :: دراسة جدوى زراعة الحناء: فرص استثمارية واعدة في صناعة التجميل (آخر رد :مصطفيي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-29-2009, 11:20 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi

I have been thinking for a while about migrating my old phpBB-based forum into vBulletin. Doing this seems like a no-brainer with all the import scripts etc. On top of that* my forum is really dead* only 30 messages and most by me. So no problem here.

However* my actual site is pretty "active" and also my only income. I have about 100 articles on top of CMS Made Simple. I am thinking of moving all of these into vBulletin CMS.

My site is on a web hotel with 4 databases (all used up) and somewhat heavy package as my site gets quite a lot of traffic.

I am thinking about how to rebuild my site on top of vBulletin and then release it to the public.

Building up the new site

Should I build my site on my local computer and when ready* delete my current site and upload it to the web hotel?
Should I get another similar web hotel (pretty expensive as the package is quite big) and then copy all the files and databases into production web hotel?

No dead links

I am also wondering how to make sure I get no 404 to my users. Is there some way to "record" all of the requests to my web server that have been "fulfilled" and then make a list of appropriate 301 redirects? I am under the impression that I should make one huge .htaccess with all the redirect rules.

Setting up the domain names

My last question is about the domain names during the migration and the links. When I am building up my new vBulletin site* I guess I have to do a lot internal linking in my pages. How can I make sure that my links do not die when I go live. Like* if I build the new site up at a temporary domain and then move all those pages to the live domain* which is a different one.

Any help appreciated.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Moving a site ? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-16-2010 06:30 PM
Moving Vb from one site to another. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-09-2010 01:10 AM
Help Moving my vBulletin Forum to another site/server محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-05-2009 11:20 AM
Moving from PHPBB to vBulletin محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-23-2009 03:10 PM
Dumbest mistake you made using a vBulletin forum? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-19-2009 02:50 AM

الساعة الآن 12:40 PM