إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رؤية امرأة تلد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل فني المنيوم بالكويت بخصم 20% | دليل شقردي (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: طرق التصوير الأساسية المستخدمة في علم الأشعة (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: رقم شركة تخزين العفش بالجبيل (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: تحذير قبل الاستثمار العقاري (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: اسعار شركة تخزين اثاث بالدمام (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: الأشعة السينية دورًا حاسمًا في تشخيص ومراقبة الأمراض (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: معنى الحمل في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الولد للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الطعن بالسكين (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-19-2009, 04:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I am thinking about using vbulletin on my website. I am currently using PHPBB3. The reason I like vbulletin is the integrated social networking and blog features. We've been thinking about designing something like this* but it looks like vbulletin already has a lot of the features we are looking for.

-I gather that a user can create albums and post images in their profile. My users will post screenshots of projects they are working on. I doubt this is supported* but it would be really nice if a gallery page could be created* where all users' images were displayed. Other users could rate the images* and they could be sorted by most recent or by highest rating* like this:
http://darkbasic.thegamecreators.com/?m=gallery

-Can users upload files they make available on their profile? My users would like to upload scripts* 3D models* and other files to share with other users. They will want this accessible from their profile* not lost in the forum somewhere.

-How do groups/projects work? Can members post images files on the project site to share with each other? Can projects be private? If my users could collaberate in private community projects* this would be very useful. I looked at some group pages* and they seem pretty bare...just a name* image* URL* and discussions. It would be useful if the group author could upload some files* so then a group member logs in to "The Leadwerks Community MMO Game" they could download all needed files from the group page and view screenshots of the project.

-Is there any way to allow users to access certain files I upload? So they can log into their account and download products they have ordered? And I could create groups of users who have ordered certain products* and allow access to the relevant files?

-What are articles? Can any user write and edit articles* or is it just for designing websites?

-It would be nice if I could replace MediaWiki with an integrated collaberative authoring system. Then the forum* profiles* blogs* and online documentation would all be linked together. Even if it didn't have all the features of MediaWiki I would be very much in favor of this.

-I think there is a new version coming out soon. When will this be available? Should I buy now and upgrade* or wait for the new version?

Right now my users have a login for the forum* a login to download products they have ordered* and a login for the wiki. It would be nice if we could consolidate this* and I think it would also lead to a greater feeling of community* which is very important for my product. A few people have their various blogs and sites where they host files* but if we could bring everybody together it would really encourage collaberation.

Thanks for your help.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
CMS or Forum? Integrating vBulletin with existing site محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-30-2010 06:00 PM
Forum What version of vbulletin was this site done in? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-08-2010 11:50 PM
Forum how can i see bbcodes from another vbulletin site? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-24-2010 07:00 AM
Forum Any one have had their vbulletin site hacked? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-10-2010 11:19 PM
If a tech admin at a vB site but not the licence owner محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-19-2009 11:50 AM

الساعة الآن 02:06 PM