إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-16-2009, 11:50 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Reading yesterday's Yangtse daily* the title A famous medical professor killed himself by jumping from the tall building*I know that It is depression that is to be blame* or to make it clearer* the killer is depression. Just on the same day* another report interested me a lot. It was an interview with the famous CCTV host Cui Yong Yuan. He publicly admitted that he had once been troubled by this illness.I amdired him alot for his indomitable courage inChina* people are heavily prejudiced against those who have mental illness.so Xiao Cui is the first to stand out and told the press that he himself was once ailed by it. I have been watching his programme Tell the truth as it is for a long time * I had a wonderful time enjoying it. His humor* his qick mind and his way all impressed me and he enjoyed a high popularity in China. Never had I thought he had been fighting depression for a long time.He alslo said that he wanted to change the fact and status that depression is baised in China. People are beginning to show more and more understanding to some illness such as Aids*but that is not the case with mental illness. In fact* depression * just like flu* can catch anyone at any time* regardless of his race or status.The attitude towards it should be the same as other illness.It is high time we held positive attitudes toward this illness and give out our hands to help those in need.wow power levelingwow power levelingwow power levelingwow power levelingwow power leveling __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Around three in the - wow power leveling محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-16-2009 11:50 AM
Responsibi Wow power leveling محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-16-2009 11:50 AM
3 in the land wow power leveling محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-16-2009 10:50 AM
Around three in the - wow power leveling محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-16-2009 10:50 AM
1My remarks Wow power leveling محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-16-2009 06:51 AM

الساعة الآن 05:02 PM