إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: مركز صيانة ميديا تك: الرعاية الأفضل لأجهزتك الإلكترونية (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: امكن تصليح ميكروويف: خدماتنا المتميزة لإصلاح وصيانة الميكروويف (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: ورشة مازدا (آخر رد :alriyadhusedmarket)       :: رؤية فستان الزفاف في المنام للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما تفسيررؤية الميت يريد أخذي معه؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ما تفسيرحلم المطر والثلج للعزباء؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجيين قهوجي وصباب قهوه في جده 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: قتل الثعبان في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: نقصد بالمصطلح Ram (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-13-2009, 12:40 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Quite honestly* IB has done an amazing job of providing a proactive and quality dynamic-community product that is well accepted within the genre' of such administrators and site owners. This is undisputable in my humble opinion.

vB org is in fact and remains a very viable source for user submitted modifications* add-on's* and themes.

But there still remains a discernible void* quite commonly subscribed by third-party sources for paid products that plug-in and attempt to fill this void.

With this in mind* I cannot fathom the opportunity being overlooked or unconsidered for a seperate division or 'office' of IB specifically tied to vB with the sole purpose of suppling and supporting high-demand feature requests significantly larger-than-simple modifications or enhancements that fall outside of the core product focus* but still fill significant voids of high demand options requested often by vBulletin license holders not minding the seperate added expense of such add-on's* but demand the full support of an integrated product enhancement from the OEM.

The only example I can give from my opinion and desires at this moment of such an enhancement would be a viable integratable eCommerce solution.

Such a solution would not be desired nor required by many of the vB enabled website owners in the wild* but I suspect that there is significant enough of a pent-up demand for such a feature that it* along with a few other desired outside-of-the-box features* would provide a profitable division of IB by having an office of developers that can create and support for such additional-cost add-on's whos customer base would be needing strictly OEM supported products.

In my humble opinion* this would greatly expand and enhance the vB4 series marketplace and viability within such a group of clients needing additional and supported solutions.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
CMS CMS Organization محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-01-2010 07:50 PM
CMS Sections - Organization محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-08-2010 10:20 PM
Content organization on this site needs improvement محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-15-2010 07:10 AM
Hostgator Opinion Please محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-27-2009 03:10 PM
Spam LOL Your opinion of my site محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-18-2009 05:10 AM

الساعة الآن 05:23 AM