إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: الألعاب الإلكترونية جزءًا لا يتجزأ من حياة الملايين (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير حلم صبغ الشعر اشقر للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الولادة بتوأم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: ضياع العباءة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: استكشاف الرفاهية والفخامة: مميزات مشروع كمبوند في ليفلز الشيخ زايد الجديدة (آخر رد :shaimaamohamed)       :: رؤية الحرامية في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير حلم الخطوبة للعزباء من شخص مجهول (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: قهوجي جدة قهوجيات صبابات 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-09-2009, 01:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I am a longtime vb administrator who is evaluating whether I can take advantage of the 4.0 presale. The decision is based on whether the new CMS and 4-series features will be able to replace functionality we are currently acquiring from vbadvanced and a handful of other addons. My questions are obviously about the new Suite product.

VB + VBA make up our entire site. Membership is fee-based and we're in the business of exclusive content and access. When logged-in* paid-up members visit our site* they immediately see a front page filled with dynamic content based on forum activity* news articles* buddy lists* user blogs* and so on.

When non-members visit* they see something different. Lots of information about how to join* some teaser graphics* and links into the handful of free forums.

So my question to the VB folks is whether or not the new CMS/grid system has the level of granularity that I need to display unique CMS front pages/components/widgets to users based on their usergroup. Our current VBA setup allows us to make each piece of the "grid" visible to a user dependent upon usergroup. For example* the "Member News" center column appears for logged-in members* but a new user (or unpaid but registered member) will instead see language and graphics talking about the benefits of paid membership. Can the grid change its entire structure according to the status of the user* or is it tied to a basic skeleton and simply swapping in widgets/modules? How flexible is it considering usergroups?

Looking forward to some answers and insight about this (maybe it even deserves a developer blog* if the way we use VBA is in any way typical and others are likely to encounter it). The clock is ticking on that presale discount and I'm hoping for some good news. Having all this as core functionality instead of third party addons would be incredible for us and I've been crossing my fingers for it for years now.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Permissions One Table for All Usergroups Permissions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-21-2010 02:30 PM
Usergroups Rephrasing "Show edited by note on edited messages?" in usergroups permissions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-20-2009 04:30 AM
Usergroups Individual usergroup permissions forcertain search functionality محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-07-2009 08:20 PM
User, usergroups and forum permissions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-02-2009 04:50 PM
User, usergroups and forum permissions محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-02-2009 04:40 PM

الساعة الآن 03:40 PM