إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: كراتين نقل العفش الكويت بخصم 20% من دليل شقردي (آخر رد :layansherief)       :: افضل منشر غسيل كهربائي,احدث منشر غسيل كهربائي,ارخص اسعار منشر غسيل كهربائي (آخر رد :بوابة الصين العربية)       :: مظلات وسواتر الاختيار الاول 0500559613 - تركيب مشاريع هناجر- مظلات السيارات -السواتر (آخر رد :مظلات وسواترالاختيارالاول)       :: الكسور أو إصابات الأعضاء (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: إجراءات التصوير التشخيصي (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: متجر الوسم والفروات الرجالية الشتوية (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: أدوات تشخيصية لا تقدر بثمن (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: مجموعة ديرتنتا لجميع أنواع التصاميم والطباعة والتعبئه لشركات المستحضرات والعطور وغيرها (آخر رد :عمران بحر)       :: الجمال الأثيري للخلاصات الطبيعية (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)       :: افضل مكان بيبع تكييف شارب فى مصر ؟ (آخر رد :elzwawy)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-08-2009, 01:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Pre-Existing Threads
When creating a new article - option to enter the url or thread ID of a pre-existing thread to then use as comments for that article.

Many times discussions are started which contain news that needs to eventually hit the front page. The threads on forums will be several pages deep by the time staff members get around to promoting it to the front page. We do not want to split or redirect the conversation anywhere else. So* you enter the already-existing-thread's ID* and that is used as comments on the article. The quick reply form on article pages actually enters replies to that thread. If you are viewing the thread on the forum* and reply* it shows up as latest comment on article.

This is a must. Otherwise* you are forcing members to comment on the same content in 2 places. One area or the other will lose out* your community will be fragmented* and your mods will need to police two areas.

There is the duplicate content issue* but if your members post the same thing in 2 places you still have duplicate content issues. So at least make it easy for us to use and manage.

This can be done RIGHT NOW using other VB based solutions and scripts. NOW.

New Threads Creation on Articles
If you have news or content that isn't yet being discussed on your forums* lets say because a company sent you a press release no one has seen yet* then you want to create a thread in the forum for the story so they can discuss. An option to "create thread with link to front page article" should be available when creating the article. The thread name and sub-forum location should be an option as well.

Comments on articles that are not also threads in the forum are pointless to me. Everything needs to be intertwined. Discussion should be forum threads* front page should be content site-owners create with links to discussion threads and/or modified display of forum threads* about said content.

These threads need to be in any forum* not a designated "front page discussion forum". Might as well leave them as comments-system-only if you are going to segment like that. Which is pointless and will fail (in most cases* IMO).

Promotion
Promoting of posts to the front page as an article. Great addition. I like the automated feature of "posted by XYZ here from this Thread here". I would like that to be available* but have the story "author" not be the poster* but rather our staff member that triggers the promotion. So it is his story in archives or search results or for editing purposes. Just leave the "credit" of "alerting" the content to the original poster in that sub-line. All CMS content should be by a staff member (IMO).

Or at least* an option so that can happen. If people want original posters to be the authors of content on their front page* that's fine* but there should be an option.

Those are my thoughts.

I have the pre-existing threads connection functionality right now using Dynamics and a hack. I manually do the promotion style. I do not have the "create new" functionality* but want it.

If VBCMS is going to be in the running for replacing 3rd party front page solutions* or even VB Based Dynamics like solutions* then full integration with the forum threads for comments is needed. Otherwise it's just another half solution.

Sorry to sound rough* just hoping some input will help steer this in the right direction (IMO) early.

All of the above is my OPINION* based on 10 years of personal EXPERIENCE. Ive been hacking together or using vbulletin based (no wordpress etc) solutions to do exactly what VB's CMS page is presenting today. I know what I need functionally and I know what I need for the community to use and engage with these areas. Ive seen methods fail hard and have to abandon a script or method due to non-use. So again* opinion and personal experience. Everyone is different. Just give us the option* if desired* to do it the way I laid out above.

Thanks for reading.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum Automate the process of promoting a thread to an article? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-21-2010 02:20 PM
CMS Automatically create forum thread for every CMS article? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-13-2010 09:00 PM
multiple connections to same thread - possible hack or script? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-21-2010 05:16 PM
CMS New Article Comments Thread - title missing محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-15-2010 07:10 AM
CMS CMS article / thread connections محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-08-2009 01:30 PM

الساعة الآن 12:39 PM