إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: شراء الحذاء الجديد في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤية الفراش في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم البيت القديم للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير رؤية الاسد في المنام لابن سيرين (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المصحف في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الحامل بالجماع مع غير زوجها (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الرياح (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: احدث موديلات جاكيت رسمي رجالي,اجمل موديلات جاكيت رسمي رجالي,ارخص اسعار جاكيت رسمي (آخر رد :بوابة الصين العربية)       :: مباشرات ومباشرين ضيافة قهوجي في جدة 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: تفسير رؤية الشخص يبكي في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 11-06-2009, 05:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Though I'm waiting for my pre-ordered of VB4 suite* I've decided to download the latest version of VB and load it (locally) onto my laptop as a testing environment so I can familiarize myself with the features and functions.
The installation script ran flawless* however I am running into some issues:
  1. My forum structure is http://mydomain.com/forum.

If I were to log in with my username and password* it would redirect me to root instead of the forum directory.
    I tried playing around with the vbulletin options => Forum URL and Homepage URL settings in the admincp but nothing seems to work.
    How can I resolve this issues?
  2. I was unable to view my own profile from within the forum* when I'd click either on the Usercp link or on my name* I'll get the follow browser error message in Firefox:
    Quote:
    Content Encoding Error
    The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

As for IE* I simply get page cannot be displayed
    So after reading this thread here: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ncoding-Errort and turning off GZIP* what happens now is that I'm getting this...
    Quote:
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\www\domain.dev\forum\showthread.php on line 639
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\www\domain.dev\forum\showthread.php on line 1041
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\www\domain.dev\forum\showthread.php on line 1046
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\www\domain.dev\forum\showthread.php on line 1518
    Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in C:\www\domain.dev\forum\showthread.php on line 1523

while I'm navigating throughout the forum.
    I'm not sure as to why this is happening.
  3. When trying to make edit a post and then attempting to save it via the save button* it appears that nothing happens.
    It just stays in the edit mode regardless of the what type of editing mode I'm in* WYSIWYG or standard.
    What's weird is that it would still save the edit but remain in the edit mode.
    However* if I were to select Go Advance* I can select the save changes button and it will save and exit of the edit mode.
    This is happening on both Firefiox and IE.
This is my server setup:

Quote:
HP HDX 18T (laptop)
Server Type: WINNT
Web Server: Apache v2.2.14
PHP: 5.3.0
PHP Max Post Size: 8.00 MB
PHP Maximum Upload Size: 2.00 MB
PHP Memory Limit: 128.00 MB
MySQL Version: 5.1.40-community
MySQL Packet Size: 1.00 MB

Any help will greatly be appreciated.
Thank you!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
CMS CMS issues محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-27-2010 01:50 PM
XSS issues .... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-02-2009 06:10 AM
I'm having some DNS issues محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-16-2009 12:00 AM
A few different issues. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-23-2009 06:10 PM
OK- I need help on a few more issues... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-14-2009 10:20 PM

الساعة الآن 08:41 PM