إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم سقوط سن واحد سفلي في اليد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الزواج للمتزوجة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم دورة المياه للعزباء (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: السياحة في مصر للعوائل (آخر رد :emad100)       :: رؤية طائرة في السماء في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: شركة سنت الفندقية (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: الحمل في المنام للمطلقة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم منزل جديد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: المحكمة في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-30-2009, 04:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi all*

For the past few weeks one of our members has been having problems logging into our board with her Blackberry. Until I upgraded the firmware om my cell (Samsung S8000)* everything worked fine for me but after the upgrade I'm having the same issue.

We log in* there's a message thanking us for logging in and we're supposed to be redirected to the homepage* but instead we end up at the login page* the login procedure does not seem to complete.

And then it get's weird. The BB user is able to login to another vBulletin board without any problems (they're running 3.7.3) and our board used to work for her until a few weeks ago. I wasn't the tech admin at the time so I don't know if anything has changed (probably not* now he's left* it turns out our tech admin was decidedly lazy and couldn't even be bothered to change our sponsor's logo* which of course takes less than a minute).

Weirder still* I installed Opera Mini on my cell along with the proprietary Samsung thingy called Dolphin and using Opera Mini I am able to login just fine.

The BB user has a company device and she's not allowed or able to install software unfortunately.

I tried fiddling around with the cookie domain (set at our domain but leaving it blank hasn't resolved the issue). We've deleted our cookies to no avail and there's little else that can be changed in our cells.

So ... it appears to be neither a browser issue (as she's able to login to another board) nor a board issue (I can login using Opera). Is it possible to log login attempts to see what's going on?

Any ideas would be great!

Brigitte
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Problem with login Blackberry/cellphone محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 08:20 PM
Problem with login Blackberry/cellphone محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 06:40 PM
Problem with login Blackberry/cellphone محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 06:20 PM
Problem with login Blackberry/cellphone محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 06:10 PM
Problem with login Blackberry/cellphone محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 04:20 PM

الساعة الآن 05:01 AM