إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: رحلة انقاص وزنك تبدأ مع الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: ورشة صيانة بنتلي بالرياض (آخر رد :renaultshamel)       :: مواصفات سيارة تويوتا كامري 2023 (آخر رد :saddkn)       :: طرق عزل الاسطح بالخبر (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: كيف تحمي منزلك من هجوم الحشرات (آخر رد :رودى طه)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تبي متابعين تيك توك مجاناً؟ (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: قهوجي جدة صبابين قهوه مباشرات ضيافه 0539307706 (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: وانيت نقل عفش بالرياض 0539735360 ونيت توصيل اثاث مشاوير (آخر رد :ksa ads)       :: متجر Google Play: (آخر رد :محمد العوضي)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-30-2009, 07:30 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,610
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I am still on the fence (and running out of time) of whether to pay the pre-order price for the Suite or just keep my Forum.

Is there some thread or page on your web site that does a detailed comparison of the advantages of purchasing the Suite over the Forum?

I am aware of this web page:

http://www.vbulletin.com/index.php?do=features

But it doesn't seem like it really simply defines the difference* such as:

"The Suite allows integration of Google Widgets and this allows you to...

*The Suite allows Templates Engine and Layouts and this allows you to...

*The RSS Widget allows you to...

etc

I did see a post that said this about the Suite

Quote:
For the Suite:
Enhanced integration of the Blog along with an enhanced and cleaner style.

Content Management System. Ability to create custom page layouts with grids and widgets along with the ability to build hierarchal article structures to promote your content. See Features Page for full list.
Ability to promote threads to blogs (available in blog 2.0.2) or articles with a click of a button.

But there was no active link to a Features Page for the CMS and only the above info.

In other words I am hoping for more than just a sentence or sentence fragment listing a feature - I am hoping for a detailed description of what the feature is and what it will do/allow.

Thank You*

Brad
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
4.0 Suite vs 4.0 forum - more details on features please? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 10:30 AM
4.0 Suite vs 4.0 forum - more details on features please? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 10:20 AM
4.0 Suite vs 4.0 forum - more details on features please? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 09:30 AM
4.0 Suite vs 4.0 forum - more details on features please? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 09:20 AM
4.0 Suite vs 4.0 forum - more details on features please? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-30-2009 07:12 AM

الساعة الآن 03:33 AM