إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-27-2009, 06:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have a plan to build sites in several languages.
  • ?Can the CMS part of the suite handle content in different languages (chinese* arabic) and character codes within the same instalation?
  • The idea is to serve the content from different sites (domains) for each language* but with centralized content (the same content with translations to different languages). ?Will this be possible? (For vB i know I need a different license per domain so far.)
  • ?Will there be a way to leave comments on CMS content?
  • I run my forum from a "forum" folder. ?Will the CMS be able to work outside of that? I would not want to move the forum to the root folder.
  • I have a vB license until February. ?Will I get a prorated amount of that off if I go for the suite pre-sale? If so* ?how?
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
CMS question. Multiple domains and languages محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-27-2009 07:30 PM
CMS question. Multiple domains and languages محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-27-2009 07:20 PM
CMS question. Multiple domains and languages محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-27-2009 06:40 PM
CMS question. Multiple domains and languages محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-27-2009 06:30 PM
CMS question. Multiple domains and languages محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-27-2009 03:40 PM

الساعة الآن 10:47 PM