إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-25-2009, 02:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I am a current customer. I have already 3 working licenses previously. I can see them in my members area.

And now I have ordered 2 new licenses.

And I have chosen Bank Wire Transfer and followed the steps till the step of download #4 that in step #3 I was given the account numbers.

I have not received email messages from you. I have just seen your bank account numbers on the order page.

And then I have wired the money to your bank account and a copy of the transation is attached here.

http://sh3a3-q.net/up1/uploads/images/sh3a3-e25bf07e13.jpg

But until now I have not received the 2 new licenses activations. So I need to wait until when? And the attached copy of the wire transfer proves it. What to do now?

Please allow ( 3 business days ) for our bank to notify us of your payment. Once we have received and processed your payment* you will receive your vBulletin product information via email.

now (
6 business days )
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
2 licenses after the pre-order محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-01-2009 09:50 AM
The 2 new licenses no activations!! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-25-2009 05:00 AM
The 2 new licenses no activations!! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-25-2009 04:40 AM
The 2 new licenses no activations!! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-25-2009 04:20 AM
The 2 new licenses no activations!! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-25-2009 03:50 AM

الساعة الآن 07:32 PM