إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-16-2009, 01:10 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

While I am sure that a lot of existing vB users have rushed in and bought the upgrade* I am also sure that this is because they know they will surely upgrade at some point and have decided they'll take the risk and get it while it's cheap.

I* on the other hand* am starting a new site and am still deciding what to do. To make my decision about whether to purchase now I have to rely on six vague screen shots and some check marks indicating "yes we have a CMS* yes we have blogs..." It's really not much to go on.

That's a massive gamble for me. I can't even see the software working at vbulletin.com. Am I really supposed to buy this without any real knowledge of the software's capabilities? I have administered a vb forum since 2003* but knowing that vb4 will render all templates and plugins at least partially useless* that only indicates that prior experience with VB doesn't help to understand the new product.

It's a real shame. I'm not moaning or complaining* just hoping that the staff at vb might appreciate that we don't all know and trust the software well enough to commit yet and* with some minor changes like documentation (even if brief)* a demo site or better descriptions than the features page they could probably grab another rush of customers.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum list improperly marks whats unread محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-11-2010 12:50 PM
Forum Question Marks appearing everywhere محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-15-2010 02:20 AM
Screenshots are up محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-14-2009 08:20 AM
How to change breadcrumb trail symbols - shows question marks... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-19-2009 10:10 PM
Database Backup not escaping quotation marks properly محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-01-2009 09:50 AM

الساعة الآن 10:12 PM