إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 10-07-2009, 11:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Around you* to hold fast to you! I was obsessed with how* in your embrace. No one in a night* one more than the street* you put my mind to try the fragrance on your body quietly into my nostrils* into my Heart* but you also know nothing about when I have lost! Your lips are so soft* so I can not help but greedy* your body is so small Sophie ah* I did not dare to relax you* I am afraid* afraid of opening up after you will be blown away* so I forced in with you that I treasure! I have been intoxicated* had been secretly sucking your beauty* this is how I envy ah* let me also become part of your body now* as I always have you* will never be lonely! In this small world* you are my all* embrace you and I will have the entire world. "Cold?" Your words are so gentle* Do not you know* you are my sun* with you* I will be cold? "Peach had a certain very beautiful!" You say so. Peach I do not know how to open when the United States* because I appreciate not understand* I only know that if Peach did not you open all kinds of dim! Today* Peach did not open* can it remain so the United States* although it is not loaded with the Peach* but today it is as full of vitality! Perhaps it also knows that love to the bar* with love* with warm and flower will not open it? Holding your hand* from one peach tree next to come* do not you do not see them head it? They are shy* they are thinking and their branches connected to love* water the same vein* with the wind with the rain! You are also willing to do me a hand here* the peach it? Let us watch bloom* lovers watch other hand come from us* let us recall at this time! Perhaps the time is also shy* and run fast* will be separated from the twinkling of an eye. Nights* we are also in order to not disturb the sleep early* and now I can hold you? Baby* let me tell you so* please do not reserved the right? In my arms* my collection of years of love* you feel it?from...dofus kamasWorld of Warcarft GoldFFXI Gil2moons dil __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Blacksn0w becomes very close to us..... محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-31-2009 03:40 AM
Close friend محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-16-2009 06:30 PM
Trying to close a thread محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-13-2009 11:30 AM
close محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-04-2009 07:50 PM
So close to 50,000 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-06-2009 06:00 AM

الساعة الآن 04:23 PM