إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-15-2009, 08:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hey vB staff and fellow members... have an issue here for you!

Our gaming site I help run was just upgraded a few weeks ago from 3.6.8 to 3.8.3, I did the upgrade and all went well!

After the upgrade we noticed every few days when posting or sending PM's it would produce a white page, after that Internal Server Errors appeared. I have streamlined the mods we use and disabled many and if I uninstalled I removed all codes and files as well. I noticed 3.8.4 was released for maintenance purposes etc but I need help with this .

After posting you will get a white blank page 99% of the time but you can browse and run around the forums like it's 1999 lol. Sometimes PM's will produce a white page.

If you try to view the source of the white page it is completely empty however the posts url is correct in the top of the browser as if you posted and it redirected you already i.e. showthread.php?p=21341#post21341 however it is a white page and in the bottom left of my Firefox it says "reading http://www.....blah blah" and does not stop until you hit F5 and then it simply says "stopped" in the lower left of the browser and the white page displays again. Now, if you click up top in the browser behind the newly made url and hit enter it will show but rather annoying to say the least eh?

Also another admin just pm'd me this error just before the 3.8.4 update as well... (I just updated within the last 30-45 mins yet still white pages)

PS: I get this error in ie8 when making PMs:

Code:
Webpage error details
User Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; GTB6; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Timestamp: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 1543 UTC

Line: 11
Char: 5053
Code: 0
URI: http://www.tournamentgamingworld.com...lobal.js?v=383
Which leads to this: vbulletin_global.js?v=383 however he has not reported that error again yet the white pages persist.

EDIT: I just tried to post logged in using IE7 and it worked it just took a bit longer than usual so it seems Firefox is an issue perhaps? I'm not sure just wanted to keep you updated.

Any ideas???

I have tried everything I can think of, perhaps I overlooked something? I removed all custom htaccess commands etc, disabled a recently installed mod, updated the counters again just in case...

Also after this last upload of files in ASCII mode the admincp graphics are all fubared O.o so I hope it's something rather simple but I have a backup just in case. EDIT: The admincp is now back to normal after I closed Firefox cleared cookies/cache etc etc and opened back up to view it normally again.

Also I have another forum that I own which is also hosted on GoDaddy and wanted to make sure this was resolved before upgrading although it is currently on 3.8.2 w/ no problems ever but wanted to throw that GoDaddy name out there just in case as they are the 1% of the time that localhost does not work in the config file . Also I put down this as Priority 2 as we can still use the forums but it is quite aggravating as you can imagine and some are not using them until they are fixed... I need to uninstall xfire the moans lol

Thanks for your time!

Michael Miller
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
CMS Blank white page when posting new thread محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-27-2010 08:22 AM
Forum Users getting 404 errors when posting محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-11-2010 06:30 PM
Firefox 3.6 users getting Security Token Errors when posting on forums محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-08-2010 11:50 AM
CMS Articles page a white out محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 01-15-2010 04:40 PM
Security Token and White page when posting new thread محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-02-2009 01:40 AM

الساعة الآن 11:27 AM