إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: الحمام في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير أكل الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير أكل الشعر في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تجربتي مع واقي الشمس من سيباميد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: أفضل شركات نقل الاثاث بالقاهرة (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)       :: رؤية الحرامية في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم تفطير صائم (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير رؤيا الخيل في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: وفاة الام في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: افضل شركة نقل وشحن اثاث بخميس (آخر رد :ريم جاسم)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-13-2009, 04:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,615
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi,
I have installed a new VB forum succesfully and connected to the SQL as expected.

I followed the ImpEx instructions to the letter and had mostly success on my first migration test with the script, great!

I am assuming that it is correct to clean install the forum first, then upload the ImpEx script then run the import? (I couldn't find a process list anywhere which determined this)

However, a few issues:

1)I need the 'Display Name' to import to VB as part of the import, this does not seem to be the case and only usernames are shown.

2)All usernames seem to have been prefixed with "imported_" - They don't display like this in the new forum but when requsting my new password I got this message in an email:

"Dear imported_Rich,

As you requested, your password has now been reset. Your new details are as follows:

Username: imported_Rich
Password: ***********"

3) The attachments import was only 5% successful, mainly pdf's, doc's and some jpegs were ok, there seemed to be a lot of files such as '172_100_6194_JPGd4d2349dea40d76c13b4868167f0645f' which didn't convert and also the majority of the 'avatar.png' files.
I did have a problem with some file sizes and got an error relating to 'line 1293' on 'ImpExDatabaseCore.php' - I worked out this was something to do with some of the image file sizes and removed any over 800kb which resolved the import failure but still wouldnt bring the any of the other attachments accross.
I am assuming that the attachments will only import attachments that are relative to posts and not files such as avatars?

4) Some of the import scripts had to be 're-done' as they were demanding for the server to run, as a result I found that I had 3 lots of forums, 3x as many users and 3 times as many posts - even though I selected the 'clean' install when I ran again.

Thats really it for now, I'm going to attempt another go but really could do with some advice on #1 and #2 above if possible?

Thanks;

Rich
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Importing from IPB 2.0... I got some problems :( محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-16-2009 06:11 PM
Importing from IPB 2.0... I got some problems :( محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-16-2009 05:40 PM
Problems importing from Drupal محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-09-2009 01:40 AM
Problems importing phpbb to vb 3.7.1 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-16-2009 11:40 AM
Problems importing from IPB 2.3.6 to vB 3.8.2 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-09-2009 05:40 PM

الساعة الآن 06:20 PM