إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: تفسير حلم تحطم شاشة الهاتف للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: كيف تحقق أكثر من 1000 دولار بالشهر بسعر وجبة عشاء (آخر رد :عمران بحر)       :: إمكانية تصليح الميكروويف: خدمتنا المتميزة لإعادة جهازك للعمل بكفاءة (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: طريقة فتح الباب المقفل والمفتاح بالداخل (آخر رد :أوشةعلي)       :: تنظيف الستائر وتعطيرها بطرق سهلة وسريعة (آخر رد :أوشةعلي)       :: نصائح هامة عند اختيار السيراميك (آخر رد :أوشةعلي)       :: نصائح لتنفيذ دهانات شقتك بنفسك (آخر رد :أوشةعلي)       :: مين جربت عطر خالص مسك؟ (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: صيانة مكانس: الحل الأمثل لحفاظ منزلك نظيفًا (آخر رد :مصطفيي)       :: تجديد الحمام الناجح (آخر رد :اسماعيل رضا)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-29-2009, 08:30 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I have recently set up a test subscription on a VBulletin forum, registered users have "read" rights but no posting abilities. Only subscribers have "post" rights. All of this is working correctly.

The paid subscription is set to assign users to a group after the payment, and is set to use Authorize.Net as the payment API.

I ran a test subscription with one of my accounts and the payment was processed, shows in the transaction logs, and my new group and rights work correctly. The subscription panel shows a new subscription with expiration set for 14 days. So everything worked as intended.

However, this is the problem:
Every other subscription has not worked. I have tested the subscription and payment processing 5 more times now, from the exact same machine / browser; as well as 3 other machines and different browsers (Mac, PC, IE, Firefox) and something isn't working.

I received the Email receipt from Authorize.Net, and I was redirected to the completed payment page and the subscription user panel. But no subscription is displayed.

I checked the transaction logs and nothing is there: No errors, no confirmations, nothing. The initial test I did shows in the transaction log, but no other transaction does.

Outside the system, from the Authorize.Net site, all the transactions are there and look to be billed correctly.

My merchant account is still in test mode, so I've been testing with the standard test credit card numbers, I've tested it with different ones and they all exhibit the same issues (payment succeeds, nothing is logged and no subscription is set).

Are there any known issues or limitations that could be affecting this?

Any help or pointers for where to look would be greatly appreciated.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Paid subscription expires...but users can still access Paid only forum? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-02-2010 07:40 AM
Paid Subscription محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-16-2009 09:00 PM
Paid subscription issue محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-26-2009 10:50 PM
Paid Subscription is not working محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-07-2009 01:20 AM
Paid Subscription محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-07-2009 01:00 AM

الساعة الآن 09:38 PM