إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-26-2009, 07:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

I changed a few things on my website. I moved the forums to a new directory (from my root to /forum/), so now you just have to type exitialislegion.com/forum/ instead of exitialislegion.com/forums.php. I had vBadvanced installed in my root along side my forum as well.

A few things went wrong during the process though, every image on my forum failed to load unless the "/images/" file in my new forum directory was in the old directory (my root). So i moved the entire "/images/" folder back to my root and all the images starting working again, all but the icons in my arcade.

I fixed the issue by just duplicating the "/images/" folder and placing them both in my root (/images/) and the new directory (/forum/images). I know this isn't exactly the right way to fix the issue. So how would i fix this? How would i get the images to work again when the "/images/" folder is in one location, in my "/forum/" directory like its supposed to be?

I'm not exactly a pro when it comes to these things. Thanks in advance for the help!
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Moved forum to a /forum directory and images aren't showing محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 09:50 AM
Moved forum to a /forum directory and images aren't showing محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 05:21 AM
Moved forum to a /forum directory and images aren't showing محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 05:01 AM
Moved forum to a /forum directory and images aren't showing محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 04:10 AM
Moved forum to a /forum directory and images aren't showing محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-26-2009 04:00 AM

الساعة الآن 07:06 AM