إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-06-2009, 03:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Recently, My VB was hacked on my host server, The Host server found The problem and blocked the offending 2 Ip's till they reviewed what was happening.

AS a Courtesy, the hosting server re set my account to do a full reinstall of VB

Problem: Trying to restore VB

I had the back ups via Cp panel for the Home directory, sql and Mail plus a full back up.

when i restored, all files, going to My site shows this error and I cannot get VB to function. the following error is seen when going to the site. I cannot get to the ACP for the lack of knowing how to. please advise on what to do with this error or what does it require.

Quote:
Warning: include([path]/plugins/credits_plugins.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/init.php(298) : eval()'d code on line 1

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '[path]/plugins/credits_plugins.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in [path]/includes/init.php(298) : eval()'d code on line 1

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /home/toxi9555/public_html/forum/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3277
you may see it live at http://www.toxist.com/forum

I by no means am a tech person, so layman terms maybe helpful

It has been 7 days and help would appreciated.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
مشكلة عدم Restore محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-14-2010 10:30 PM
Partial restore possible? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-20-2009 06:20 PM
Database restore. Please Help! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 08-18-2009 07:00 PM
Help with DB Restore محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-22-2009 01:30 AM
Best wat to backup and restore محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-02-2009 02:30 AM

الساعة الآن 08:44 PM