إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: نصائح اختيار شركة لإدارة حسابات وإعلانات السوشيال ميديا (آخر رد :حسن سليمة)       :: المحامية رباب المعبي : حكم لصالح موكلنا بأحقيتة للمبالغ محل الدعوى (آخر رد :حوااااء)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تفسير الحلم بمعدات الصيد (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم انجاب ولد للمتزوجه (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم رؤية المطر (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم حادث دهس (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: رؤيا اكل الحلوى في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسير حلم الخنفساء السوداء في المنزل (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: شنط قماش هاند ميد| تحف فنية تعكس الإبداع والأناقة الشخصية (آخر رد :konouz2017)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-07-2009, 06:40 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,612
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hi - just cross posting here in case this is a server configuration problem ( original thread at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=309938 ).

I've just installed a brand new install of vbulletin (3.8.2) and have a problem displaying updated content.

After doing something that adds new dynamic content (like adding a new post) and going back to a page that has already been viewed, the old page is loaded from cache and not the updated one. I can click around and constantly get the old content until I force the refresh of the page. I can replicate the problem myself and I have had about a dozen users of my site experiencing the same problem.

I can replicate the problem on my production web server as well as on my development server, both running on centos/apache2.2.3 and running php5.2.9 and 5.1.6 respectively. It makes no difference whether it's running with my plugins enabled (vbadvanced/passive video/usergroup as mod) or whether I disable them all (including setting DISABLE_HOOKS to true in config.php).

I've also check to ensure I can replicate using the standard theme, and in fact after selecting the standard theme I had to hit refresh to stop it rendering the old page/theme because of the problem. Have tried IE and Firefox and it happens in both, have ensured I've flushed cache/cookies/etc.

The only way I can stop the problem is to force "Add No-Cache HTTP Headers" to ON. This fixes the refresh problem, but increases the page serving going on and is contrary to almost every optimisation recommendation ever made for vbulletin.

I've seen a lot of threads describing this exact same problem with 3.8.2 but no solutions. Surely forcing no-cache on isn't seen as a reasonable solution.

Given that I can replicate this using different browsers, different physical machines, different versions of PHP, and using a brand new install of vbulletin with hooks turned off and the standard theme, it seems a problem that is definitely related to vbulletin.

Are there any experiences with this problem that people know relate to server configuration? I can replicate the problem on 2 different machines (one running prod from my host, one running under vmware in my own dev environment), so its not one box, but it could be a common configuration as they are both running the CentOS redhat derivative.

Any help much appreciated.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Forum User saying they have to refresh to see new posts. محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-06-2010 11:30 PM
whos online refresh محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-19-2009 07:30 AM
firefox* resize & refresh* css issue? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 10-29-2009 12:50 PM
forum refresh problem محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-30-2009 10:30 AM
Need to refresh/F5 to show updates in 3.8.2 محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 06-07-2009 06:30 PM

الساعة الآن 06:02 AM