إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 06-06-2009, 01:20 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Hello

I'm working on the beta 2 of my hack "Automatic management for bounce messages".

The initial implementation is to mark every message with an unique sender email address, derived from the message id.

Then, upon receiving the bounce message (from a catch-all mailbox), we match the receiver email to a record in the database, so we know which email is returning messages.

Now, I plan to use 3 cron jobs.
  1. Retrieve the messages from the catch-all mailbox, match them to their records in the database, and store the headers and the body of the bounce message for later analysis (cron job 2).
  2. Process the bounced records in the database, to sort them into three categories.
    1. Permanent errors (ex: mailbox unavailable).
    2. Temporarily errors (quota exceeded).
    3. Unknown (requires manual check and sort).
  3. Apply actions based on the category in which the bounced message falls.
Now, every thing is done or planned in my mind, except the second cron job, where there are more than one possible implementation.
1- Query the bounced records from the database, and match them to patterns.

2- Use MySQL FULLTEXT search to search for phrases like: 'mailbox unavailable', 'permanent error' or 'mailbox full'.
3- what do you think?

Also, in the attachment there is a screen shot of the statistics page, the second chart isn't right, because there is no analysis yet.

Appreciate in advance your valuable inputs.

Attached Images 20090606_010715.jpg‎ (21.7 KB)
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Computer Chat Buying a packaged computer vs Building your own محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-30-2009 03:30 AM
Computer Chat http://www.askkolik.net ( Chat ) محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 12-16-2009 07:20 PM
Computer Chat My New Computer! محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-30-2009 01:20 PM
Computer Chat ************- Computer protection محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-20-2009 09:00 PM
Computer Chat ************- Computer protection محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 04-20-2009 08:50 PM

الساعة الآن 09:37 AM