إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

:: الأعطال وطرق إصلاح المكيفات المنزلية الأكثر شيوعاً (آخر رد :عمارعمار)       :: برامج الرشاقة السعيدة (آخر رد :دارين الدوسري)       :: تعرّف على أعطال نشّافة الملابس وطرق إصلاحها (آخر رد :عمارعمار)       :: أساسيات التصميم الداخلي لديكور المنزل (آخر رد :عمارعمار)       :: أهم 5 نصائح قبل شراء الأثاث المستعمل (آخر رد :عمارعمار)       :: لقرش في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: حاسبة العمر ميلادي و هجري (آخر رد :mosaweq)       :: تفسير الوزغ في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: تفسيرحلم الخيانة (آخر رد :نوران نور)       :: العقارب في المنام (آخر رد :نوران نور)      

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 07-10-2013, 04:10 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

of the government to promote the general welfare (which includes the right of the government to enforce the laws) and therfore I feel your infringement argument is moot,christian louboutin paris. Heavily taxed,christian louboutin pigalle? Don't care about firearm and don't know what purpose "heavy" taxation would serve. Heavily regulated? I'm not against that, I did the for the most part. "Socially marginalized"? That's a perception on your part. It's called a persecution complex. However, I can certainly understand public wariness over displays of firepower... Can't say I don't do double takes when I see private people with guns in public. But that's just people's natural fear of anything that can kill you quickly... Like walking around town with a leashed lion. Inanimate objects?! These things become pretty damned animated when animate beings have their finger around that little "inanimate" half hanging off the bottom side,christian louboutin prix! You say anti-gun efforts are attempts at social marginalization,louboutin pas cher? Right before you try to marginalize the violent nature of firearms by saying we shouldn't be afraid of these "inanimate objects"?! Tell me,christian louboutin pas cher, how not-afraid would you be if someone pointed a loaded gun at you with the real possibility of them pulling that trigger? I'm sure the many victims of might have something to say about how afraid we should be of these "inanimate objects"... And yes, they have my sympathies more than you with regards to having相ه…³çڑ„ن¸»é¢کو–‡ç«×: Romney went to Nevada it’s that there will be someone to step up and replace his production. less goal-oriented approach Two Essays Same Nonsense_2 officers seized at least 80 dogs in Pasquotank USPS has high overhead is without merit. Yes not the United States __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Bahrain police set to enforce Ramadan rules محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 07-09-2013 01:50 PM
Forum includes/functions.php & includes/class_core.php محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 09-27-2010 06:51 AM
CMS Enforce Canonical URL good idea? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 05-17-2010 08:10 PM
Enforce Canonical URL محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 03-07-2010 02:30 AM
CMS front page confused if includes 'content includes sub sections' محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 02-22-2010 07:40 AM

الساعة الآن 05:23 AM