إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-29-2009, 08:00 AM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,611
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

Per subject line ... being able to control the order of the photos in an album, and the order of all the albums in a member's profile, is essential for albums to be usable, not to mention attractive to members.

Just realized that the user has no control over what order their photos are displayed. The order is random, not even in upload or title-alpha order. And probably no control over the order of the albums themselves either, in the Profile-Albums screen. This is a major oops. Randomly-displayed photos don't make sense when some are related. Creating different albums to group each small sub-set of photos could add dozens of albums, all related to one event but the albums themselves also not in logical order. And even if small handfuls of related photos were sectioned out into their own albums ... they still aren't in logical order in that album.

As soon as my users find out that they can't control the order of the photo display, they will avoid the forum albums and use other online services instead, where they can control photo/album order. That leads them away from the forum, rather than to it. They'll be back to sharing photos via email with no necessity to visit the forum to see them. Big frustration - and big sinking feeling, as the album was a feature I've promoted.

For a forum featuring a subject with a lot of photo opportunities, having the album is a big opportunity - but not being able to control photo and album order pretty much nullifies it. A big opportunity for Photopost, I guess, I'm thinking I'll have to add that to substitute for the vB album.
__DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة
Pingbacks are متاحة
Refbacks are متاحة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
Albums Tag user in photos? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 06:00 AM
Albums Tag user in photos? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 03:00 AM
Albums Tag user in photos? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 02:50 AM
Albums Tag user in photos? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 02:30 AM
Albums Tag user in photos? محروم.كوم منتدى أخبار المواقع والمنتديات العربية والأجنبية 0 11-03-2009 02:20 AM

الساعة الآن 08:07 AM