إنضمامك إلي منتديات استراحات زايد يحقق لك معرفة كل ماهو جديد في عالم الانترنت ...

انضم الينا
استراحات زايد الصفحة الرئيسية

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-27-2013, 11:00 PM
عضو ماسي
بيانات محروم.كوم
 رقم العضوية : 503
 تاريخ التسجيل : Dec 2007
الجنس : female
علم الدوله :
 المشاركات : 2,100,613
عدد الـنقاط :3341
 تقييم المستوى : 2139

's parents views, I advise several days." Looked at the couple and now children and grandchildren, grandmother Wang said "value" to lend to new and never attend the wedding Grandma Matchmaker full free,louboutin pas cher. She has brokered a pair of newcomers, and never to attend any couple's wedding. "I do matchmaker to let the mare go, looked into the marriage hall, I have been satisfied to be happy than to drink wedding." Wang grandmother said, not to mention that she has been a vegetarian for 10 years,abercrombie france, and even more do not go to the groom Bridal trouble. 50 years matchmaker,mulberry outlet, a lot of money to do the wedding the couple Grandma Wang went they borrowed. Feast "from the 1970s to the early 1990s,air jordan, from three or four hundred to five or six thousand, and I want to approach to help them to borrow." Wang grandmother is very enthusiastic. Rural couples to get married do wine the moment there is no place to borrow money,abercrombie deutschland, looked at the new facial expression of the joy, the king grandmother bite the bullet and borrowed money from their own friends and relatives for their for them to do a simple and lively wedding. She has a strange rule: rainy day "Look, this is my single men and women database." Wang grandmother took out a stack of phone book, above Shaoxing the major neighborhood committees as well as people from different walks of life telephone, "because I commercial system, to give residents an invoice certificate,mulberry, so the phone remember, came in handy. "the grandmother Wang gives an introduction to all comers,lacoste, but there are three main principles: blind not to spend a rainy day is not introduction, head back to meet not with parents. The king grandmother explained that,hollister, go to the coffee shop and other consumer sites blind date some wasted, not as good as in her house to drink tea, eat pastries,polo lacoste, without having to spend a little money, so many years, she also subsidizing a lot of money; rainy day people feel rain will wet the clothes of the girl with the guy, to destroy the first impression,louboutin; meet with parents inevitably allow men and women to each other embarrassing. Wang the grandma told reporters before men and women to meet each other,hollister, the success rate is very high, we all feel that as long as the good heart, honest man, looks good fit like. "But now both sides are high demands, the house, the car, the looks,abercrombie, but also career and family, and less which will not work." Wang grandmother advised single men and women are looking for a partner, to the other Zhenxinxiangdai parents filial before is the most important.Related articles: and the rest by the Involved parents equal shares the work can not Dr. Xu to find a tooth in his lungs __DEFINE_LIKE_SHARE__
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة
Trackbacks are متاحة